Savings-savvy startuppers take note. Your chance to buy two attendee passes for the price of one — for three TechCrunch events — disappears tonight, May 31 at precisely 11:59 pm (PT).
Whether you buy a single pass, split the cost and go with a friend, or buy in bulk to take your entire team, this is the time to do it — and save a tidy bundle. Heck, at this price, you can attend all three events and really expand your startup skills, knowledge and network.
Here’s the scoop on the three qualifying events, their dates and the links to go purchase your pass(es).
- TC Sessions: Climate (featuring the Extreme Tech Challenge 2022 Global Finals); June 14 in Berkeley, California; Buy your 2-4-1 Climate pass here.
- TechCrunch’s Annual Summer Party 2022; June 23 in Menlo Park, California; Buy your 2-4-1 Party pass here.
- TechCrunch Disrupt 2022; October 18-20 in San Francisco, California; Buy your 2-4-1 Disrupt pass here.
Note: The 2-for-1 pricing applies only to attendee tickets; it does not apply to demo or exhibiting packages.
Why should you go to TechCrunch events? Two of your peers shared their reasons with us.
“I’m never disappointed when I attend TechCrunch events. Whether from the smallest startup all the way up to a Google, I always find someone or something surprising that makes me say, “Oh, I didn’t know about that.” — Rachael Wilcox, creative producer, Volvo Cars.
“TechCrunch does this thing of connecting total strangers to create a genuinely supportive community. We’re all trying to do the same thing, which is bring our idea to life and make it a reality. I loved that unexpected benefit.” — Jessica McLean, director of marketing and communications, Infinite-Compute.
Here’s just a sample of what we have planned at these three events.
TC Sessions: Climate
- Speakers including Bill Gates and Impossible Foods’ Pat Brown
- The exhibition floor featuring these innovative early-stage startups
The TC Summer Party
- Enjoy a relaxed evening of cocktails, canapés and conversation and celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship with your peers. It’s the perfect atmosphere for networking magic, because you just never know when you’ll meet your next investor, co-founder or even a future unicorn. Why not over drinks and nibbles in Menlo Park?
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022
- Learn about the all-new Startup Battlefield 200. Apply, and you might be chosen as one of only 200 early-stage startups allowed to exhibit at the show — for free. And it’s the only way you can be selected to compete for the $100,000 Startup Battlefield prize.
Time is running out on this 2-for-1 promotion. Don’t miss your chance for serious savings. Click on the links above and get ready to mine for opportunities at three TechCrunch events. Remember, the sale ends tonight, May 31 at 11:59 pm (PT). Go, click, save!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Climate, TC’s Annual Summer Party or TechCrunch Disrupt? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.