Categories
News

Test tube exploded at school! 3 students injured

In a school in Büyükçekmece, the test tube that fell from the students’ hands exploded. Three students with burns on their bodies were taken to the hospital.

According to the news of DHA, the incident took place in a secondary school around 11:00. According to the information obtained, a student dropped the test tube in his hand during the lesson.

SCHOOL DISCHARGED

The acid in the exploded test tube splashed on the students. While the school was being evacuated, firefighters and medical teams were sent to the scene upon notice.

While 3 students with mild burns were taken to the hospital, firefighters cleaned the spilled chemical on the ground. School has been suspended for a day.

By Peter Kavinsky

Peter Kavinsky is the Executive Editor at cablefreetv.org