Since the beginning of the large-scale invasion of Ukraine by Russia, investigators of the National Police of Ukraine have launched 44,662 criminal charges related to crimes committed on the territory of Ukraine by military personnel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
Ukrinform reports this according to the Ministry of the Interior Telegram.
Among the crimes committed by the army of the Russian Federation during the large-scale invasion of Ukraine, as of 11/20/2022:
● 33 367 – under Art. 438 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of the laws and customs of war);
● 9 067 – under art. 110 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of the territorial integrity and inviolability of Ukraine);
● 2046 – under art. 111-1 of the Penal Code of Ukraine (cooperative activities);
● 97 – under art. 111 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (high treason);
● 37 – under art. 113 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (Sabotage), etc.
To date, 47 places have been identified on the territory of the non-occupied regions where the Russians illegally detained and tortured citizens of Ukraine.
As Ukrinform reported, last day, November 19, the troops of the Russian Federation attacked ten settlements in the Donetsk region, among the wounded was a child.