hello and welcome back to Impartialitya podcast about the startup business where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
This is our Wednesday show where we limit ourselves to one person, think about their work and unpack the rest. This week, Natasha interview Carla Monterroso, longtime leadership coach, advocate for racial equality, and founder of Brava Leaders. We talked about her journey in the field of leadership coaching, but mainly sought to answer questions about the challenges leaders face today. Here are some of the topics we cover
- Diverse leadership and a unique semblance of power of a person of color
- How she thinks about the secondary implications of Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter and the message it sends to the industry.
- The problem of technology homogeneity and whether it is getting better or worse
- How leaders can nurture a conflict-prone workforce
- And, of course, we end with a lightning round, including but not limited to how Monterroso would define 2022 in a headline.
We’ll be back on Friday with a holiday rerun of the old episode. For those who are celebrating, happy Thanksgiving and, of course, we are very grateful to have you here.
Stocks drop every Monday at 7:00 AM PT and Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:00 AM PT, so follow us at Apple Podcasts, Overcast weather, Spotify as well as all castings. TechCrunch also has great show about cryptocurrencya show what the founders interviewa show that details how our stories come together and more!