First of all, the military is interested in: drivers, gunners, signalmen, engineers, gunners, anti-aircraft guns, missiles, non-commissioned officers
A picture: Kristina BRAZHNIKOVA
Let’s start with the fact that no “general mobilization” was announced, which has not happened since 1941, but “partially”. Who will it affect?
Sergei Shoigu in the morning interview explained that during the “partial mobilization” 300,000 reservists will be called up: reserve soldiers with combat experience, with the necessary military specialty for the army. According to the Minister of Defense, this is about 1% – 1.1% of the total mobilization resource, which is 25 million today.
Most importantly, no one is going to send students or conscripts to fight armed drug addicts, criminals and bandits in Ukraine. On what even those who have passed the training. We need seasoned men who have already passed through fire, water and copper pipes, raised families and seen life.
Each military commissioner’s office has a department where the second copies of the personal files (the first in the archives of the Ministry of Defense) of officers and a file cabinet of soldiers who once served on a contract basis are kept.
– A clear task has been set for the military commissariats, – an officer told KP.RU that he is mobilizing the population in one of the districts of the capital. – It is not difficult at all to call 300,000 strong, experienced men all over the country. If we take Moscow, each service bureau, each autumn call, calls out about 300-400 recruits per month. There are 30 military registration and recruiting offices in the city, so it turned out that about 1,000 people came from the city for each call. And if you divide the 300,000 required fighters across 85 regions, you’ll get 3,529 people for each. That is, from any region in Moscow, 117 people will go to Donbass. The load on the design board is quite small, especially since the cases of all retailers have already been studied and updated.
Who will be called first?
– During the announced “partial mobilization” men under the age of 35, former contract soldiers with combat experience, will first be called up. They could get it as soldiers and sergeants in Georgia or Syria. Those who served as contract soldiers in the Chechen Republic during the first phase of the counter-terrorist operation are now over 50 years old, and those who were in the second – over 40. These need to be retrained, as most of the weapons have already been modernized.
First of all, the military is interested in: drivers, gunners, signalmen, engineers, gunners, anti-aircraft guns, missiles, non-commissioned officers. Junior officers are needed up to and including the captain, who have graduated from the combined weapons schools. First of all, they will pay attention to those who served 3-4 years after military school and quit.
– What if they don’t want to?
– The shopkeepers’ affairs have long been discussed, studied, contacted everyone, they have offered to undergo a medical examination and retraining (army equipment is constantly changing). Of course, not all of them are called: someone is sick, others have dependent young children, a pregnant wife or elderly parents, for some reason they may be the sole breadwinner in the family. They will not take to serve those who have a reservation – they forge a “shield and sword” at a defense company or a deputy mandate. Today we are not talking about “general mobilization”, when even the sick were summoned, but except for children, pregnant women and men over 60 years old. Then you have already heard that the criminal penalty for leaving a unit or not showing up on time for duty during the period of mobilization and martial law has been tightened (Article 337 of the Criminal Code): unauthorized departure from two to ten days – up to five years in prison (in other circumstances – up to a year); from ten days to a month – to seven years against three; more than a month – from five to ten years in a colony by five years.
– And if they take it and go abroad?
– The job of the military recruiting agency is to call, not to search or capture a candidate. This is a matter for the police and the judiciary.
– What about the call for “partial mobilization” of reserve officers?
– Reserve soldiers and sergeants with a military registration specialty are called up to 50 years. And junior officers (from junior lieutenant to captain) of the reservation are called up at age 55, senior officers (from captain to colonel) up to 60 years.
– Will there be enough people willing to serve and fight?
– For 300,000 shopkeepers there is still a row of volunteers that they want to replace. They are also worked with, but it takes time to train them. The situation in the Donbass now requires more military personnel, as the front stretched almost 2,000 kilometers, and the transfer of units from one sector to another (Ukraine’s armed forces focus specifically on troops and strikes in different sectors) requires serious cost and effort. In addition, in new areas, the military every time has to delve into the situation, conduct reconnaissance and reconnaissance, which affects the pace of demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine. And everyone wishes it would go faster. And no war will be declared. We have not fought and are not at war with the people of Ukraine. After the referendum in the Donbass, the special military operation (SVO) ends and the counter-terrorist operation (CTO) continues.
Click Here to Watch this Event Live Online for Free! Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Spencer…
On the 214th day of a full-scale Russian military invasion of Ukraine Russian forces continue…
Check What's Clicking on FoxBusiness.com Credit card holders can use cards that offer rewards to…
The court sentenced a resident of the Kherson region to 15 years in prison for…
On February 24, 2022, at 4 a.m., Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a "special military…
Floyd Mayweather returns to the ring this weekend for an exhibition boxing match with MMA…