300,000 people are being mobilized in Russia. Photo: Valery Matytsin/TASS
And I asked these questions live radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda” journalist Sergei Mardan.
– Andrei Viktorovich, the main theme of millions of families is now mobilization. Explain how this will happen? After all, 300 thousand people sent to the front is a huge number for modern Russia.
– If you compare it with a regional center, where there are 300 thousand people, including children and the elderly. Then yes. And if 300 thousand are distributed across all regions, then this is a drop in the ocean, let’s tell the truth.
How will the mobilization proceed? Yes as usual. As shopkeepers are called to the training camp in the same way. Because in every military registration and recruitment office there is an assigned staff. For each card – what experience and specialty he has. And if I served as a driver of an infantry fighting vehicle, then I will serve them. But first they will definitely send me to the training camp.
Lieutenant General Andrei Gurulev. Photo: Valery Matytsin/TASS
– And why not go straight to the special surgery zone? Why pull? Or are they trying to calm us down? And who calculated that exactly 300,000 people were needed?
– These are the calculations of our General Staff, this is the supplement of the understaffing of units in the special operations zone.
Moreover, we now have to cover at least the border of the Bryansk, Kursk and Belgorod regions.
And in the liberated areas, our backs are empty. They need at least road and commander regiments.
– Explain how it works? What is a regiment of road commanders?
– We remember Chechnya, checkpoints. Their main task is to protect and guide columns. Block all the roads so that no saboteur mouse slips through. This excludes terrorist attacks in the liberated areas.
Who is needed for such regiments? Basically – the crews of combat vehicles, gunners, driver mechanics.
The second thing we really need is that we’ve always missed infantry: riflemen, grenade launchers, machine guns, snipers – the ones that really work in the battle chain.
– That is, assault infantry.
– She can be defensive.
Third. We don’t have enough sappers, because with such a front line it is necessary to build bridges and minefields.
Fourth. We need gunners. It turned out that they now play a major role at the front.
Fifth. We need air defense specialists, in the fight against drones, nowadays there are many of them on the battlefield.
– And how much do you need to train people to work with drones?
– I think three months. But everyone must be prepared before being sent to the front, everyone must be dragged through training centers. And our training centers do not immediately accommodate 300 thousand. We have the same number of all ground troops.
And in the landfills you have to create basic conditions – where people live, eat, wash.
It’s cold in the tents now, winter is coming…
– Well, apparently you’ve never lived in a tent. Sometimes camping is better than at home!
– Ukraine sends its mobilized to England, to Poland, to NATO instructors. Do we have people who can train a soldier?
– Let’s not be mistaken about Britain there or Poland. There are already prisoners trained in Britain. For 21 days they were there the maximum they had learned to shoot from a Kalashnikov.
We have specialists who can train. But it’s one thing to train a shooter who can restore skills in two weeks. And put it in order. And the second thing, for example, is a tank’s gunner operator. There needs to be more tinkering. Not less than a month.
– Our military correspondents say that it is better to teach real modern battles to those people who experienced them.
– And our country is set up in such a way that someone is constantly fighting somewhere. I can say it for myself. Where I just didn’t wear.
We now have officers who are seriously injured and unable to return to the front. But they are ready to work in military schools. And this is very important for them – to stay in the ranks.
– And they remain in service?
– My former subordinate, now Hero of Russia, regimental commander Rustam Saifullin lost his leg … But there is already a decision that he will become deputy head of the school.
And this is not the only case.
– Do you think people should be reassured or just tell the truth?
– The truth. Yes, today everyone is panicking… And what, do they have to pick their noses, do they say everything is purple to me? That’s not happening. Do you think those in the foreground now have happy relatives, or what? They sit and wait. My 33-year-old wife’s main job was to wait. The hardest.
– And how long do we have to wait for a complete and final victory?
– We all understand that this conflict may last a long time … Personally, I think we will come to a conclusion sometime in 2027-30.
– It’s not about Ukraine. It’s about the global West. Only when we reach a new world order will it all end.
– Do we have enough equipment, weapons for 300 thousand people? The West supplies Ukraine without restrictions. How are we with this case, with iron?
– Ukraine is not supplied without restrictions. They’re not that good. For a simple reason: the West has the same problems as we do. But we have them more solvable. We have not finished our military-industrial complex. But it is more difficult for them to deploy this company quickly.
And our president, when he met the defense industry executives, said, guys, look at the best examples of western technology, at what we don’t have yet. This must be rectified immediately…
I am now studying at the Academy of the General Staff, these directors also study with me. I know how they are now catching up in scalded cat mode.
Yes, maybe equipment for all 300,000 isn’t mobilized at once, but we won’t be preparing 300,000 at once, right?
– This is what we once destroyed by repair units, a big mistake. Today they are being restored. But an infantry regiment can be created in a month. A repair – it’s crazy. There are so many narrow specialists!
Now our defense industry has gone there, in the field, who doesn’t know. And the creation of two armored factories in the field is also a great topic.
Our defense factories are already working in 3-4 shifts. So let’s break through…
ABOUT THIS SUBJECT
Who and how will be recruited through mobilization, where will they transfer money and who will definitely stay at home?
The General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces explained who will be mobilized (Lake)
Click Here to Watch this Event Live Online for Free! Sometimes all you remember is…
Click Here to Watch this Event Live Online for Free! India beat South Africa by…
<!----> vv the SPD movement, the same as the ANO movement, they spoke about the…
The speech of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin to the Federal Assembly…
Click Here to Watch this Event Live Online for Free! Getty Former Ohio State Defense…
In Ukraine, it will remain cloudy on Monday, October 3, with rain in most areas.…